Our EV transmissions
We proudly present our full eDrive line-up for a variety of vehicles. Ranging from the SUV C-car segment up to heavy-duty trucks. All ev transmissions make use of our zero-backlash technology which can be used as a shifting or disconnection system to prevent drag torque. They are available either in offset or coaxial arrangements.
Multi-speed EV transmissions
A multi-speed EV transmission has some benefits compared to a 1-speed transmissions. When a 1-speed transmission is used, you always need to make a compromise between high torque and top speed, while a multi-speed transmission optimizes both at the same time.
Also, 2 gear ratios allow e-machine operation in better efficiency areas
- Reduced requirement for nmax
- Reduced requirement for Torque
Our E-shifting technology is based on a “zero-backlash” dog clutch (no DCT).
This system has some specific characteristics:
- Fast & smooth shifting
- No friction release/heat input during shifting events
- Neutral position
- Power upshifting capable
- Transmission delivered with its own shifting control unit (easy CAN communication)
- Different modes according “driver DNA”
The ev transmission is available in: